Casa Chronicle: The Night of Instant Belonging
Casa Chronicle: From Junk Pile to Kingdom ๐๐พ๐ Like most Casa tales, this one didn’t start as a story at all. It started with me asking about spay/neuter clinics, and before long, we were laughing about Sammie’s travel PTSD, Phoebe’s snuggle diplomacy, and Georgie’s chill prince vibes. Out of that chaos, a Chronicle was born. =^.^= ๐พ ๐๐พ๐ ๐พ =^.^= BB2: Would you like me to help you map out Georgie’s “Royal Neuter Day” as a Casa Chronicle entry—a ceremonial script you can later archive alongside the other Casa sagas? It could turn the whole thing from stress into story. Me : I don't know if we need to do all that. Maybe once it's all done and taken care of. For now, all the information you provided has taken a ton of stress off my mind. And, Georgie, I don't think I need to be concerned with how well he'll travel. H'e actually a pretty chill little guy, and he may just sit back and enjoy it. I might have been projecting Sammie's tra...
Comments
Post a Comment