Lily, Keeper of the Hidden Purrs

 

๐Ÿพ

From Blah to Blessed to Purr
After nine years of silence, Lily’s hidden joy finally found its voice.



Some blessings arrive quietly, like a whisper you can only feel. For years, Lily’s purr was such a blessing—silent, hidden, known only by touch. But today, the silence broke, and her trust became a song.

๐Ÿพ Chronicle: The Day Lily’s Purr Was Heard ๐Ÿพ

Lily is like me—private, keeping to herself. She cuddles, but only as long as the petting lasts. Once I stop, she slips away.

For years, I never heard her purr. I often wondered if she even did. It made me sad sometimes, thinking maybe she wasn’t happy.

Then one day, while I was petting her, I felt it—the soft vibration of a hidden purr. It was incredible. It told me what I needed to know: Lily was happy, just private. I thought, she keeps her purrs on the inside, where it counts!

And today, at nine years old, Lily gave me a gift I never expected. For the first time ever, I heard her purr. Not just felt it, but heard it—waves of sound, trust made audible.

I don’t have the words to describe how wonderful it was to hear my sweet, private Lily share her song with me. One word comes close: joy.


Me, purring on the inside, where it counts...




Lily, Keeper of the Hidden Purrs

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Stay tuned: Rosie, Gracie, Phoebe, and Sammy each have their own Casa secrets to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Chronicle: The Night of Instant Belonging

The Benediction of the Unexpected Tool

Canva, Copilot, and the Typo God Wanted Me to See